We are celebrating 83 years of travel excellence! During this time CIE Tours International has provided travelers with the highest quality vacations to Ireland and Britain and we continue to improve our tours and our services.
Over the years we have built up an enviable reputation for security and reliability with satisfied clients throughout North America. We are members of the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) and the United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA). Both organizations ensure that all members meet stringent standards to protect the traveling public. In addition we set our own high standards for delivering excellent vacations with state-of-the-art luxury coaches; prompt and pleasant customer service; the best hotels; and carefully chosen visits and entertainment including the new and exciting Titanic Belfast Visitor Experience.
This renowned tour operator delivers unsurpassed experiences and value, combining the best of each destination with expert professional tour guides who bring each itinerary to life. All CIE Tours travel programs are protected by the company’s $550+ Advantage, a no-fee benefit guaranteeing that travelers are never charged for special features considered optional extras with other tour companies.
If you have a group of 10 or more travelers that wants to do something special, our dedicated Group Department can create or refine any itinerary to reflect your group’s interests, needs, time frame and budget. The types of tours that we can offer are endless!
The cost of a customized tour depends on the duration, hotels and features selected. We use mainly 3- and 4-star hotels to provide a good value-for-money tour or 5-star with a bigger budget. Special meals or sightseeing can be included wherever you wish. The program is quoted to you as a net rate and we include complimentary tour conductor places in the land-only cost.
Castle Hotels & Visits
There are many castle hotels at different price points. Some are 5* top-of-the-line properties but there are also some 4* and 3* castle hotels which offer reasonable rates and still give a wonderful experience of stepping back in time. There are many different types of castles that are open to visit. In Ireland and Wales, castle banquets offer a fun dining experience.
Advantages in Setting up a Customized Tour
- Freedom to design any itinerary for any season
- We negotiate competitive rates and the benefit is passed along to you
- Include special interest features not offered on scheduled tours
- Your group travels on their own exclusive coach
Circle of Family & Friends – Mini Coach Tours
- Plan a family celebration for a special birthday, anniversary or achievement with a personalized trip
- Travel on an exclusive coach just for a group of 10 or more and create a special itinerary to reflect everyone’s interests
- Visit the regions where your ancestors came from and find out more about the family tree, discover long-lost cousins, or explore off-the-beaten-track attractions that are of unique interest to your group
- Create a clan gathering and spend time in the counties, towns or villages to connect with people of the same family name
- Splurge and stay in a 5* castle hotel, save and stay in a cozy and welcoming B & B’ whatever the budget, We will customize arrangements in line with your price requirements
[iframe src=”http://www.latesttraveloffers.com/ci/enter.asp?site=VSparr&account=CIE&searchid=49735″ width=”100%” height=”2750″]